Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Another Tweet Compilation, A Brief One, Because I Can

Currently tweeting everything I shouldn't not bc it's wrong (which it isn't) but bc I'm Sam Dailey.

Every culture has an ism, phobia and prejudice complete with several double standards.

I am my own race, sex etc

And the rest of the world is Hitler trying to shut me up.

I'm on a social media rampage.

Any hint of concern instead of praise is getting blocked.


I'm not shock tweeting.
You're only saying that bc I'm Sam Dailey.

"Another Brick In The Wall Pt2" video is the greatest video of all time.

And if shit like that happened in real life
.. instead of ONE kid out of many shooting OTHER kids (blindly playing the game theπŸ–• adults πŸ–• secretly want them to play),

then I could sleep at night.



No comments:

Post a Comment